Saturday, October 20, 2007

Thank you Nike Air Plus!

I went to the gym this morning and invariably had to "sign up" for a cardio machine (because that is how accomodating and awesome our gym is). I ended up with an elliptical, which of course, pooped out on me after 20 minutes, deciding to only go up in resistence no matter which button I pushed. After trying to reset it twice, I gave up and headed for the exciting little indoor track (10 laps to a mile!) and gave myself a little mile test. 6:53!!!! Best mile ever, blowing my last best mile ever out of the water by over a minute! Granted, the last time I timed myself was when I raced cross country in 10th grade, but still, I was so excited.

I then proceeded to spend the rest of my day banging my head against the wall/studying American Foreign Policy. I did go with my roommate, study-partner Brandon, and his roommate to Columbia Cottage for steamed chinese vegetables and complimentary wine. Yummy. Now, on an exciting Saturday night in New York City, I'm blogging in Pierre's room thinking about opening a book. Not that I don't love, Pierre. That is why I am here and not in my room.