Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Brighter Horizons (as the fog rolls in for winter)

I am feeling better today. This afternoon I got a couple of overwhelming feelings, but I think that it could be attributed to PMS as much as anything. I can actually claim that now, which I don't know if I am proud of or sad about, but moving on.



I finished my writing proposal for Spec earlier today, and came up with a lot of good ideas about the Food section. Writing it made me realize just how passionately I want the job. I really do like Arts writing, and culinary writing especially. I have so much fun describing food, analyzing trends, and coming up with new ideas, it is really exciting. As much as I would like to gush about my culinary love, I have a Bible to read.



I leave with some highlights from the weekend. I look at them and I realize why I love this place so much. It is a part of me now.




1 comment:

Because said...

This makes your mother happy!