Saturday, February 9, 2008

Riddle Me This, Riddle Me That...

Is it okay that I come up with more questions than answers? Does that make me a good journalist? A bad person? successful? Unsuccessful? I guess it just depends on how you look at life. Going through my deepest thoughts and beliefs, and questioning most of them, is something I have been doing religiously (pun intended) for about a week or two. I opened a page to put some thoughts down in a notebook today and filled it completely with questions. No answers, only questions. And a picture of a bicycle.

A part of me knows that this is just one step in the process of "finding myself" and "growing up." Another part of me knows that it might be dangerous that I recognize it as such. I let myself get carried away. I write blog entries and journal entries about it while I am sitting in the library, pretending to do work.

No comments: