Saturday, March 1, 2008

Feeling Better



I had a better day today. I got up, got some Hamlet read, went to MoMA (cool colored floor patterns in the bad, dark photo), finished my reading there, grabbed a delicious vegetable jardinere sandwich from Bouchon Bakery in Columbus Circle (see cool LOVE statue that I passed on the way), went ice skating with Pierre in Central Park, got a free tshirt from the men's basketball game, and went to Ethiopian for dinner with Sara, Diana, Devika, and Brooke. Now I am attempting to be productive by writing an essay, but the fruits of that effort are reflected in my writing here...

Tomorrow there is a Williams-Sonoma cooking class on Easter cupcakes. If the weather permits I'm hoping to run down to Columbus Circle for that. Sounds deliciously fun to me. I am back to working up to running all the way down to South Ferry. I was pretty close to trying last Wednesday, but I decided that getting back to class on time was a little bit more important. Next week, perhaps. Spring Break, perhaps.

No comments: