Monday, March 17, 2008

Why am I so addicted to Law & Order?

Seriously, I think it may have become an obsession. I know that I am starting to feel stressed out by observing a couple of different things in my life: my nails have all been chewed off, my oral fixation becomes constant (constantly chewing gum or mints, or candy, or even glass after glass of water), and/or I find myself chain-watching episodes of Law & Order. It's like candy, though, I just can't get enough of it.

In other news, Mom left today, which made me sad, until I emerged from the subway for my job interview and my homesickness was replaced with butterflies. Luckily, I nailed the interview and got offered an internship for the summer at Pocket Change, a website/online newsletter that tracks luxuries in the city. It seems completely frivolous, and also completely awesome.

I don't know what I am going to do with myself now that my mom is gone. I am a little pissed that it is supposed to rain the next three or four days. That really cuts into the workouts that I had planned. I'll have to replace some biking with some museuming, I guess.

No comments: