Thursday, May 8, 2008

Too Tired to be Interesting

Whenever I am riding my bike, I have these fabulous ideas for blog topics. My mind runs wild for a while, then by the time I get back, shower, change my clothes, and re-enter the real world, I forget about all the cool/interesting/snotty things that I was thinking about when I was riding, and it never makes it to the blog. It's kind of like dreaming while I'm on my bike, I guess. That's the kind of state that I'm in.

Today while I was riding I decided to listen to the last two Frontiers lectures that I was only paying attention to about 15% the first time around. This time, I found, I retained about 75% of what I had missed! Had I discovered this two months ago, I could have saved myself a lot of stress on Monday mornings and stopped going to lecture. I wish that I could learn everything while on my bike. I would be in a lot better shape, and probably be better learned. Oh well, c'est la vie, and now is not the time for learning, but rather the time for reviewing.

I don't know how I am going to make it through a week of finals. I am burned out already. And I'm tired. Perhaps I shouldn't have chosen decaf. Then again, maybe I should be going to bed.

No comments: