Monday, October 6, 2008

Short


I can't believe it's been a month already--life is moving so quickly. The leaves are beginning to change, though not nearly as brilliantly here in the city as when I was upstate last weekend. I love that brilliant rainbow colors accompany the wonderful sweater weather that defines October here. The changing of the seasons means that there is always something relatively new and exciting to talk about. "Talking about the weather" actually has a little bit of meaning to me now. That is, there might actually be some significant change to talk about.

In addition to the weather, October also means midterms. I've already made it through a Calc midterm and one of many French exams. As academic stresses mount, however, I find it difficult to balance the many extra curricular responsibilities that I have taken on. Some days I'm not sure if I am going to make it through.

No comments: