Friday, November 28, 2008

Reflection weekend

Since I think Thanksgiving is somewhat of a perverted holiday (what can I say, I am a flaming liberal), I couldn't just go and publish this on the day of, but I have taken the time to do some reflection on what I am thankful for. With an idea partially borrowed from Bwog, and spurred on by laziness, I present my thanks giving, in list form:

- The Internet
- Google
- Gmail
- JSTOR
- Butler
- Columbia architecture
- Public transportation
- M2M and ready-to-go Korean food
- $1.25 Diet Snapple inside Uris
- Diana and her family
- Courseworks' E-Reserves
- My bike
- My new tires that don't get flats every week
- Central Park, not crowded at 10 AM
- 9W, all the time
- My stash of Peet's at home
- My coffee grinder
- Black nail polish
- Vegetable and leftover turkey soup
- Fresh vegetables
- Lip gloss
- The New Yorker
- Rufus Wainwright on Ruckus
- Coffee of all kinds
- Good coffee
- Black leggings
- Tasti
- Having a laundry room in my building
- The smell of baked apples
- Christmas music season
- Metrocard
- YouTube
- The West Wing
- USA Network
- 5 gum
- Pristine sheets of paper
- Mechanical pencils
- Reporters' Notebooks
- Medicated chap stick
- Graphing calculators
- Literature
- Artistotle
- Netflix
- Fine art
- NYC tap water
- Radio France Internationale, online
- My foam roller
- Ciao Bella chocolate sorbetto

To be continued as I think of more...

No comments: