Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thoughts for the day, in the absence of rambling

Things I've thought about today:

- I shouldn't have put those jeans in the wash...

- Would I have come to Calc class if my professor wasn't so good-looking?

- I kind of like Columbia half-empty

- I definitely like my suite mostly-empty

- Why exactly do we celebrate Thanksgiving? It seems like such a politically un-correct holiday, yet is as American as apple pie. Now that I am okay with telling people that I am an American again, do I have to participate in blind patriotism?

- I think I am ready to embrace Spec again. Actually, I think I am excited about it.

- The thought of going to celebrate with someone else's crazy family makes me miss my crazy family --> (corollary) I can't wait until Christmas

- All I really want to do is bake something right now, and those 5 lbs. of sweet potatoes in my cupboard are calling my name

- Crap I've got a lot of homework this weekend.

- I get to interview John Fraser this weekend!!!!

- 7 AM tomorrow morning, really?

1 comment:

Daniel said...

who is John Fraser?