1. I don't have a favorite color. Please don't ask me, I really can't decide. I also don't have a favorite book. It's always the last one that I read.
2. I have a bit of an obsession with House. Before that it was West Wing, Law & Order: SVU, Gilmore Girls, and Friends. But if it isn't one of those shows, I've probably never seen it and am not interested.
3. I live in an old apartment building in New York City, converted into a student suite. I have 6 roommates, we have about 700 sq. ft, one bathroom, and I couldn't be happier.
4. I don't download music illegally because I could never figure out how.
5. New York City is my favorite playground.
6. I don't have enough room on my shelves for all of my books and that makes me really happy.
7. I keep voodoo dolls around for good luck. And because they're cute.
8. No matter how much I complain, I love college, especially the stress that comes with it.
9. I love doing things that other people think is scary. Especially if someone tells me I can't.
10. I spend about 10 hours a week on my bike, even when it's 25 degrees out.
11. I'll be honest, though, I started biking because of the guys in spandex.
12. At some point in my life, I want to live on at least 3 continents (not all at the same time, of course).
13. Lately, I think I want to be a lawyer.
14. But really I want to be the Secretary of State.
15. My favorite philosophers are Aristotle, Augustine, Machiavelli and Rousseau. I like them much better than Kant and Descartes. I rather like reason, but the rationalists are so boring.
16. I also think that working in a skating rink is fun. :)
17. I wouldn't trade my family for anything.
18. I don't have any stamps. Thank you cards for my birthday gifts are sitting on my desk,waiting for me to go buy stamps.
19. Gmail is my life. I don't know what I would do without Google.
20. If someone asks me a question that I don't know the answer to, I make it up. Then I go home and look on Wikipedia for the real answer
21. The majority of settings on my computer and phone are in French. I don't know if it helps my French skills at all, but I like it.
22. I love vulgar humor. I think it's a family thing.
23. I like winter. Not only does it give everyone around a similar foe, but without a proper winter there is no proper spring. And there is nothing like spring.
24. I chew too much gum. I think I am addicted to minty breath. My oral surgeon told me one time that my jaw is going to seize up someday.
25. I have lots of odds-and-ends skills, like how to teach weight training and how to pole dance. The latter, however, I can only do theoretically in an exercise setting because I am not actually mature enough to do it without laughing fur realz.