Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Life. Never. Stops

I am not quite sure what I expect to write here. I've been overcome with emotions for the past week, not in the least because I was composing an Eye article about dating and relationships at Columbia (ironic). Several times in the past few days I have felt on the verge of a mental breakdown (mini). There are too many stressors in my life, and unfortunately the dispensable ones are the ones that I would rather keep. I continue to wonder why there is nowhere to get peace and quiet around campus. Unfortunately, that is not my biggest worry right now.

So many applications are due March 1. My first race is the next weekend. I have 4 midterms and a paper due the week after that. Ugh. And I need to go to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Overachiever expressway. It never stops because you can't. Worth it? Irrelevant. It's the only way.