Friday, April 17, 2009

The way Friday should be

When I woke up this morning, it was sunny outside and both the bathroom and the coffee maker were free. I knew it was going to be a good day.

Sometime between then and now, I found time to take my EU politics research outside to the steps to bask in the sun, I watched some Gilmore Girls, did some research on Iceland, made cold-brewed ice coffee, listened to my boss's stories about clerking with TM (Judge Marshall of the US Supreme Court, that is), and went to Whole Foods AND Tasti. Tasti even had good flavors today!

I also took the time to add some new gadgets to my blog: a poll which I will sporadically change to some question even more frivolous than the last, and the weather here in New York, so that those people that worry about those things can check up on how humid or freezing it is here.

In other news, check this out:


That's me there on the left demonstrating a beautiful scissor kick on a lovely day in New Haven last weekend. For a full rundown of what happened, check out the Columbia Cycling team blog.

If I wasn't in the middle of writing three different research papers (yes, at 9:40 at night on a Friday. I have no life beyond school and cycling, officially), I would take more time to elaborate on my new job and life in general.

No comments: