Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I will write at least 141 characters. Will power.

It's amazing how many times a day I can feel the need to fill 140 characters on Twitter about my life, and how little patience I have for sitting down to write a full blog post. What happened to the pages upon pages that I used to fill in my commonplace book? I guess part of it is being channeled into my therapy sessions, and the other part gets repressed when I get home at night having been out all day at work and school and the like.

I hate to think that life may well be getting in the way of my creative juices. Blasphemy. I must do something about this. Perhaps those precious days between my road trip and leaving for Paris I'll have some time to block out the world and revive my engines. Scary to think that I'll be able to fit it in only a few days. But I have to, right?

No comments: