Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lounging with my pillow collection

So it's over. I'm home. This morning I sent in my final paper of the semester. I now lay in my own bed at home, listening to the weird sounds that my house makes and thinking about high school. I am looking at my pillow collection. Most of the time I forget that I have a rather intense collection of decorative pillows. Maybe because it is a tiny bit embarrassing. Or because they are impossible to bring to school. Anyway, they are kind of cool. I don't really remember where I got any of them. Only that they are here in my room now in a variety of different colors, . They take up a lot of space. They aren't useful since they are too decorative to be used for actual pillow functions. They therefore represent everything I would hate to have in a New York apartment. But I guess that is what the suburbs are for.

No comments: